Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Delta Diamond status attained ...

On Monday, 03 September, I completed my currently usual two flights from Baton Rouge to Atlanta and from Atlanta to Huntsville.  My assignment is at Redstone Arsenal with the GFEBS Project.

Those two flights (AKA segments) put me at 140 segments for the calendar year.  Therefore, I qualified for DIAMOND status as a Delta Frequent Flyer.  This is for the second year in a row.

Is it worth it?  Well, if the aircraft has a first class section, I usually get upgraded which is nice.  If the aircraft does not have first class seating, and my usual aircraft, the CRJ-200 doesn't, then it is not much of an advantage.

Oh, the complimentary SkyClub membership is nice on occasion when I have time between flights in Atlanta which is the case about half the time.


-30-

No comments: