Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Priest needs to "re-examine" the historical evidence ...


World
Former Student: Bishop Often Attacked Judaism
by
Sylvia Poggioli

All Things Considered, February 25, 2009 · Until last month, Bishop Richard Williamson was barely known outside the ultra-conservative world of the Society of St. Pius X. That was before Pope Benedict lifted his excommunication.

Full story at http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=101139679

J. R. Madden (JRMadden) wrote:

"The historical evidence is hugely against Jesus Christ having been deliberately crucified as a deliberate policy of Pontius Pilate," J. R. Madden said in the Comments section of NPR.org.

"In fact," he also stated, "the historical evidence is instead hugely supporting of 6 million Jews having been deliberately gassed in gas chambers as a deliberate policy of Adolf Hitler."

Wednesday, 25 Feb 2009 15:15:23

2 comments:

Steve said...

Are you the J.R. Madden from Plain Dealing, LA?

J. S. Day said...

I came across File 770 from Bruce Sterling. I noticed your name in File 770 because of your location. I lived in that area all my life, until Gustav.

I like to think I'll live long enough to write something I consider worthy of publication. I always wanted to be the first big name in poetry, or fantasy and sci-fi, to emerge from the LSU area. I'm still young... maybe one day. [Stephen R. Donaldson doesn't count. As far as I know he didn't grow up in the old Chimes Street scene.]

I wish you and yours all the best.