Monday, September 27, 2004

Email from Paul Grady ...

Subj:    Mother
Date:    9/27/2004 2:16:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:    "Paul Madden" <
maddemondog@hotmail.com>
To:     
DGayGrady@aol.com, maddemondog@hotmail.com 
 
Yesterday I emptied the (email inbox) box as it was full with Military.Com headlines. I got the box of with the measuring tapes. I also
got the box from the Church in NJ (Old Orchards UMC, Cherry Hill, NJ). I will try to get the mesaurements today. That might be a good Idea getting Mike to get my blues out of storage for me and send them home.. But seeing as I dont have a way to get in touch with him. I am not sure how much that idea will work. I am walking with boots again and feel much better. (Paul Grady had an ingrown toenail removed.) The docs think that i am not taking care of my feet as I dont heal as fast as some other people do. Go figure. Hopefully this email will get to you and are having fun. I love you bunches :O) PG

 

No comments: