Saturday, December 6, 2003

I got a JOB!

On 09 November 2006, I officially began employment with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), specifically CSC-Consulting.  On Monday, 10 November, I visited CSC offices in Berwyn, Pennsylvannia to begin New Hire Orientation, receive my company IBM notebook computer, and complete filling out various required forms.

My initial assignment will be in Moorestown, New Jersey working on a project for the U.S. Army involving its Logistics Modernization Program (LMP).  So far, I have visited the Letterkenny Army Depot near Chambersburg, Pennsylvannia for four days and took notes during all the workshops I attended as part of my familarization.

Starting about 0530, Friday, 05 December, the snow began falling outside my window at the Candlewood Suites in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey.  [5-sec Snow Movie:  01, 02, 03].  It continued well into the afternoon of Saturday.  Apparently, the snow was quite a bit earlier this season than the locals were expecting.

Tonight, I am planning on watching the LSU-Georgia game on CBS starting at 8p ET.  Perhaps, I'll be able to stay awake until the end for a change!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update:  LSU 34, Georgia 13

No comments: